My keynotes are always customized based on the needs of the conference organizer and the demographics of the audience, even ranging from young students to qualified professionals. I adapt my presentations in many ways, including the examples of success I showcase, the focus of the talk, the use of specific language and jargon of the industry, even the clothing I choose to wear. I want you to have the necessary media to adapt your event promotion in a similar manner so I’ve collected a variety of resources that you can easily access, download, and share.
What you’ll find on this page:
- Contact information for scheduling interviews & pre-event planning
- Curriculum Vitae(CV)
- High resolution photos for use in printed brochures and online promotions
- Highlighted media appearances & links
- A full length bio and a 100 word bio, to fit your needs accordingly
- Pre-prepared presentation descriptions (for my most popular keynotes)
- Multiple speaker introductions to choose from (industry specific)
(We can edit as needed if one of these does not fit your specific audience) **coming soon
Please schedule media appearances and interviews with my agent using this email address: Media Inquiry
If you have a time sensitive matter, would like to check my availability for the date of your event, or if I am already scheduled to speak for your event, please reach me directly at (646) 535 TRAV. Here’s my email address.
If you are ready to book me for your event, please fill out the booking form at the bottom of the Work With Travis page and we’ll get back to you promptly and professionally.
All other inquires, please use the handy Contact Form.
I invite you to connect:
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
High Resolution Photos
(Right Click to “Save as”)
(a few of our favorites)
Pre-Prepared Presentation Descriptions